If you are struggling to manage you debt and to meet my monthly debt repayments, getting calls from credit providers and lawyers demanding money, you want to avoid administration and insolvency and you want to pay just one amount each month towards all my debt.
DebtLab can help you with their professional debt counselling,
The aim of Debt Counselling is to assist you if you have overspent, without having to hand over your assets (e.g. your home). The resulting Debt Management Solution is to develop a repayment plan that is affordable to the consumer and acceptable to the creditors. This is done by outlining an affordable way to pay off all existing debt.
Debt Counselling will be beneficial to you if
- You’re struggling to meet your monthly debt repayments
- You’re getting calls from credit providers and lawyers demanding money
- You want to avoid administration and insolvency
- You want to pay just one amount each month towards all your debt
- You want to solve your debt problems
The Debt counsellor will contact you to
- Calculate the ratio of spend to earn, to determine by how much you are overspending on a monthly basis
- Issue an urgent application for debt review
- Call all your creditors and credit bureaus on your behalf
- Negotiate with creditors for new affordable installments
- Provide a plan for a single monthly payment, which combines all existing debt into a combined fixed monthly installment
- Continue to assist you with all financial decisions until you are debt free
Please Note: A Debt Management Solution will affect your credit rating.
However, if you can’t get a loan, there could already be something wrong with your credit rating in which case you will already be listed on the credit bureau.
Our approved Debt Management Solution partner is a professional service regulated by the new National Credit Act with fully qualified debt counsellors, registered with the National Credit Regulator.